Equivalent of Citrix or Windows Terminal Server for Linux?

dballester at kernpharma.com dballester at kernpharma.com
Wed Nov 3 17:46:37 UTC 2004

You can evaluate the use of VNC [1], ssh -X [2], gdmflexiserver [3],
rxchoose [4] ( my first shell script under GPL :P ) or nomachine [5] or a
good Terminal Server 4 Linux project [6]

[1,2,3] google for VNC, ssh, gdmflexiserver info.

[4] http://sourceforge.net/projects/rxchoose/
[5] http://www.nomachine.com/
[6] http://ltsp.org/

HTH

or at least, enjoy the reading :)

David Ballester Montolio
GNU/Linux - Unices Sysadmin
Oracle DBA
SAP-BC
GNU/Linux user #206389
Kern Pharma - Grupo Indukern
www.kernpharma.com

fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com escribió el 03/11/2004 17:47:34:

> I'm thinking out loud here so that's the smoke you're seeing :-)

(...)