Linksys Wireless Card

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Thu Nov 4 21:21:06 UTC 2004

On Nov 4, 2004, at 4:15 PM, Temlakos wrote:

> Have you any insights on how to keep the Linuxant drivers working
> during
> a kernel upgrade?

I'm not exactly a Linux expert, but what I believe is that they have
versions for each kernel.  Whenever I have upgraded the kernel, I have
made sure that I had that version of the Linuxant driver already
downloaded and ready to go.  Simply upgrade them after you do the
kernel.  Again, I'm not sure if this is REQUIRED; it's just what I've
done and it works for me.

R/S
Ryan

Tired of spam?  Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say
goodbye to junk email forever!