ide tape drive issues

Daniel Watrous nos_pamdan at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 21:49:24 UTC 2004

Thanks for the reply.  I have tried the steps you suggest and found it to
have no effect.  After changing the line in grub.conf I rebooted.  I have
found that ht0, nst0, tape, etc. still access the tape drive and the results
of commands are still a bit goofy (as described initially).  Is there
someway to reinstall the tape drive drivers or other reference material?

Daniel