Nvidia RPMs for 2.6.7-1.494.2.2

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Fri Nov 5 20:42:35 UTC 2004

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
>>>http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/2/i386/kernel-2.6.9-1.1_FC2.i586.rpm
>>
>>YMMV
>>

> Not related to this but does anyone why the updates actually released
> havent been moved out of the testing tree. this would enable testers
> to actually look at the tree and find out easily which ones are about
> to be released. right?

Probably becuase the last kernel in the FC3 development tree is
2.6.9-1.667.  I heard that there would be a 2 week delay in releasing
FC3 so that the newest kernel could be fully tested before releasing it.
  Perhaps this is the same kernel they are talking about (just rebuilt
for FC2, which means that the Fedora Folks aren't done fully testing it
yet)....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com