Access-like application

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Sat Nov 6 14:36:15 UTC 2004

OpenOffice 2.0 will have an Access-like program when it is released
early next year. You can download the beta versions now. It looks very
promising!

Rekall is an option too, but I found it hard to use and buggy.

OpenOffice 1.1 does have database manipulation tools, but they aren't
anywhere as slick as Access.

- Mike