Error in opening html page in konqueror

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 15:23:49 UTC 2004

Giulio Sorrentino wrote:

> Go to "File association" wizard, select text/html and then select
> integration tab.
> Click on "add" button and select khtml from the list.
> Now assure that khtml is the first voice of the list.
>
> Sharon Kimble wrote:
>
>>No, just Quanta Plus. How do I associate them with khtml please? I've just
>>looked through my system and couldn't find khtml, and yet I know its
>>there!
>>
>>Sharon.

Thanks to Stuart and to Giulio. I've done what they both suggested, logged
off, restarted the x-server, and logged back on. And now, when I put the
URL of my blog in [http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/efever/index.html] all I can
see is the html code but not the properly layed out page at all.

The file associations are now showing 'khtml, Konqueror, Quanta Plus' in
that order for text/html.

Something somewhere is still wrong :( Help!

Sharon.
--
 15:22:14 up 20:50,  1 user,  load average: 1.16, 1.17, 1.20
Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no gates, apache inside.