RH9->FC[123] upgrade advice

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Tue Nov 9 14:01:17 UTC 2004

    I'm sure it's too early to ask about FC3, but here's the situation:

    I have a nice lil' RH9 box serving web pages and email. Lotsa room
on there, even a decent processor; it's a really nice arrangement.  But
I'd like to upgrade it, and I wonder how much trouble I should go
through to update it...if at all.  It'd be complicated; Sendmail,
PHPNuke and all that.

    Does anyone have recent experience upgrading from RH9?

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller