Download FC3 by CD via bittorent

windtim@libero.i windtim at libero.it
Tue Nov 9 15:54:14 UTC 2004

I'v tryed to download either bittorrent-3.4.1-0.fdr.2.a.1.91.src.rpm either
azureus and try to install both.
Bittorrent doing rpm -ivh bit....., all goes well but i don't see any executable
file or application of bittorrent and, obviously, i can't download anythink with rpm
About azureus i've downloaded it and install, i've installed also jre (it is in
/usr/lib/) but i can't start it.
Can you help me?