Penium-1 ? 8MB ??

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at aspec.com.br
Tue Nov 9 18:23:47 UTC 2004

Hi,

With Fedora, may be it's a hard job, but with other GNU/Linux distros
like Debian, you can, search for "Tiny Linux" on google. May be you have
a more modern machine and install LTSP on it, and use the old one as a
terminal.

ATS,

--
Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar (Skarmeth)
alexandre at debian-ce.org skarmeth at debian-ce.org
http://people.debian-ce.org/skarmeth/

Grupo de Usuários GNU/Linux e de Software Livre do Ceará - Debian-CE
http://www.debian-ce.org

Projeto Software Livre Ceará - PSL-CE
http://psl-ce.softwarelivre.org

Linux Registred User....: 260571    ICQ Instant Message.....: 87355854
Yahoo Instant Message...: Skarmeth  Skype IP Telephony......: Skarmeth