Fedora Core 3 - upgrade notes

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Wed Nov 10 21:46:30 UTC 2004

I would say the Fedora Core series. RedHat 9.0 wasn't considered bleeding edge.
Distro's like debian are less bleeding edge. But for a bleeding edge system, the
application base is fairly stable in my opinion. You get the latest and greatest.

Many folks don't read the Release Notes, these are very important to read. You
will see someone post a message asking how VMWare will run under FC3 when the
release notes have it plain and clear instructions. Likewise for the ssh changes
for X forwarding.

Cheers,

	Aly.

--