Fedora Core 2 DVD

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 01:21:32 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 05:34:17PM +0200, Derick Schmidt wrote:
> Can 'n write it to a dvd so that I can use the DVD to install FC2?
> I know that their is a DVD iso available but I downloaded the the
> images from 'n local mirror that I don't have to pay for.
> Other wise I would pay R0.50 for each MB that I download, and it is
> quite a lot here in South Africa.

For goodness sake find some friends in the area
and work together.   Exchange burned CDROMS, exchange
updates... local mirror, rsync...

Hunt up some local computer user groups....
The price of a pint of beer and some blank CDROMs goes a long
way when matched up with  R0.50 for each MB.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	spam unwanted email.