fedora-list Digest, Vol 9, Issue 121

Brian Hall brianh at ipkonfig.com
Thu Nov 11 03:38:15 UTC 2004

I'm just getting into all this, and have successfully downloaded the 4
FC3 iso files, onto my Win98 machine.  I have a blank, unpartitioned HD
to take the Fedora, but don't have a CDRW to create a CDROM for the
files.  I can't find any clear info anywhere about whether I can use the
iso files directly from my existing HD for the install, and, if not,
what I need to do to set up the ISOs on the CDR if I get one made -- if
anything.
All the info available on the web and elsewhere is too far downstream
for true newbies.  And the jargon is as thick as pea soup.

Brian H.