A modest proposal

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Fri Nov 12 22:23:04 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 06:01:53PM +0100, shrek-m at gmx.de wrote:
> akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:
>
> >We should really create a new list for FC3. Trying to decide how to
> >answer questions of a combined FC1-FC2-FC3 are near impossible
> >especially if the questioner does not indicate which distribution
> >he/she is using.
> >

> FC1 ==> fedoralegacy.org
>
> http://fedora.redhat.com/
>
> With the release of Fedora Core 3 Test 2, the Fedora Steering Committee
> would like to announce the transfer of Fedora Core 1 to the Fedora
> Legacy Project.
>
> http://fedoralegacy.org/
What does this mean? That FC1 questions should not appear on the
fedora-list? I doubt that this will happen.

Do you suffer painful elimination?
		-- Don Knuth, "Structured Programming with Gotos"

Do you suffer painful recrimination?
		-- Nancy Boxer, "Structured Programming with Come-froms"

Do you suffer painful illumination?
		-- Isaac Newton, "Optics"

Do you suffer painful hallucination?
		-- Don Juan, cited by Carlos Casteneda