Bug during the installation

pattume.puzzolente pattume.puzzolente at libero.it
Sat Nov 13 16:41:34 UTC 2004

I can't install Fedora Core 3 because I've a bug. This start to happen when I
choose the language for my keyboard and last for all the pre-installation.

This is the prompt I have:

Assertion (heads < 256) at disk_dos.c:486 in function probe_partition_for_geom()
failed.
Ignore Cancel

Either if I press Ignore or Cancel I can go on with the pre-installation (make
partition, choose packets) but when I start the real installation, it says me
that a bug occured and I can't proceed.

Then it tolds me to copy the bug text, or save in a disk the crash dump. Then I
have to reboot.

Can you help me?

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it