installation

Lubica Cverckova cverckova at pobox.sk
Sat Nov 13 18:11:56 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have a question regarding the compatibility of new Fedora release
with the notebook of DELL Inspiron 1150. I had one person to help me
to install older Fedora, and he said that for some reason either the
monitor or the notebook itself does not recognize it. He mentioned
that new Fedora is supposed to be released, and I should let it
check if that will work. The problem is I am not really familiar
with installation of the new system.
So, here it comes another question. If new fedora is compatible with
this type of notebook, do you know somebody in area of norhern New
Jersey or New York who would help me with the installation?
I really appreciate your help. I really would like to work with
Linux, as I love it, and besides that I need to install GRASS that
works only on LINUX. Thanks for all your help.

Lubica
Spolocnost SUN Microsystems uviedla na trh novy server Sun Fire V20z
zalozeny procesoroch AMD Opteron.
Viac informacii najdete na : http://www.somi.sk/sun/v20z.php