Belkin Switches and Erratic PS2 Mouse

Don Woodward fedora at w-ent.com
Sat Nov 13 22:38:17 UTC 2004

I had the same problem - I added a choice with "psmouse.proto=bare" on the
kernel line in /etc/grub.conf as below - booted and chose this one - it
stopped the erratic mouse issues when switching using my Belkin switch.

title Fedora Core (2.6.5-1.358) - psmouse.proto=bare
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.5-1.358 ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet
psmouse.proto=bare
        initrd /initrd-2.6.5-1.358.img

Don Woodward