wireless adapter driver

Kent Barber Engineerman at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 17:04:41 UTC 2004

Am newbie to linux and attempting wireless network. have acquired a CNET
wireless adapter with Ralink RT2560 chip.
Found linux drivers from RaLink but no success loading them. When I try
to configure and make file, program looks for /usr/src/ ' kernal version
source file' but I can not find them on drive at location stated.
running FC2 2.6.5-1.358. my cd has only install iso's did not get source
iso's. do i need them? also, how do i get the kernel source files into
the correct directory?