FC3 questions - login screen, sound card

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Nov 15 19:35:45 UTC 2004

> Many times when questions go unanswered, it is because there isn't
> enough detail given for people to sink their teeth into. Also, I've
> found that posting single questions works better than the multiple
> question message.
>
> Do you mean that the text is too small on the GDM login
> screen?  If not,
> exactly which screen are you referring to?

I am talking about the graphical login screen when I turn my computer
on.  I start it using GNOME as the default desktop.
I hope that clarifies things.  When one is a newbie and there is no
documentation describing some things it is hard to know how to phrase a
question.  I do appreciate the help.

Bill Drew
drewwe at morrisville.edu