Does MPlayer work in amd64 box?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Tue Nov 16 02:26:04 UTC 2004

I have mplayer source code (from freshrpms.net) on my AMD 64 3500+
machine but I need to install about 12 dependent software packages in
order to succeed with the build. I'll post my success or lack of it
later this week or next. Once I install the dependent software I'm
really not expecting a problem.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA