Problem with SSH Login

Peter peter at cyionics.com
Tue Nov 16 16:16:21 UTC 2004

After a problem trying to install Java I have found that when I try to
log into my server using SSH that after the password prompt it takes
20 or so seconds the displays the following prompt

-bash: JAVA_HOME: command not found

I am logged in but there is obviously a problem linked back to my
problem Java install.

Is there a way to correct the SSH login so I get the standard bash
prompt ?

Rgds

Peter

       Peter Chaisty FInstBE       e-Mail:  peter at cyionics.com
                          Cyionics Ltd	UK
                      Tel:  +44(0)1495 785570
            All email is scanned using Norton Antivirus