Keyboard configuration

vincent.herpelinck at tiscali.Be vincent.herpelinck at tiscali.Be
Wed Nov 17 21:20:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've recently installed Fedora2.

It seems that it doesn't keep the right keyboard configuration.

Upon installation of the OS, I've configured the Keyboard as a "be-latin1".

Now on each system start, I have to confirm this configuration to make that
active.

When I execute the system tool to select the right 'be-latin1' I see the
right configuration selected in the item list...
I just have to confirm this selection and the keyboard configuration is
right!

Does somebody knows how to make this configuration 'persistent' between
each system stop-start.

Thanks.

Next Question Soon ;-)

Vincent Herpelinck

PS:
  The vice-president of RedHat said his dad installed Fedora without help,

  and it works!!!  [Let it know...]