Xine-out.wav?

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Wed Nov 17 21:56:33 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 22:46, S J wrote:
> Why don't you just user MPlayer instead? :)

It's a choice, but I like xine more. More or less influenced by some bad
experiences with mplayer in the past.
mplayer used to crash quite a bit over here which xine did not. I got tired of
trying mplayer a long time ago and ever since use xine with great pleasure (I
mainly play DVD).
Probably my view on mplayer is outdated and I should try it again.

Perhaps a reminder for the xine users on this list :

xine is moving towards 1.0 release. Reporting bugs to xine-user will help to
make it a better player.

Regards,
Marcel