FC3 disc1 has error - md5sum is correct

Shaffer Paul pshaffer at spaceimaging.com
Wed Nov 17 23:57:06 UTC 2004

Yes, it would probably be helpful to note this all-too-common pitfall applies to the IDE CDROMs, istead of simply saying "mediacheck is broke, check the archives."

Has anyone has this problem with SCSI?  My SCSI CDROM drives on three different controllers have all passed discs with mediacheck, no prob.

v/r