Back Firefox! Back!

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Thu Nov 18 00:37:40 UTC 2004

Having upgraded from FC1 to FC3 a few days ago, I now have Firefox 1.0
installed along side Mozilla 1.7.3. Now whenever I click on a link,
Firefox comes up instead of Mozilla.

Call me a heretic (or at least a mad monk), but I actually prefer
Mozilla over Firefox. At least under FC1 Mozilla didn't get confused and
bring up RealPlayer whenever I clicked on an .rpm file expecting to
download it. Short of deleting this new varmint, how do I restore
Mozilla to its rightful place as default browser on my system?

-- Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 3 kernel 2.6.9-1.667 on a P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov