List etiquette question [somebody kill this thread please]

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Thu Nov 18 20:11:14 UTC 2004

Oh, god... please stop!

If the ppl involved on this list spent as much time researching their
problems as they've poured into this ridiculous thread there would be no
need to answer questions!

Can't it be killed? (I've practically worn the word "Delete" off of my
keyboard with the amount of times I've needed to hit it due to this
thread alone.

:-)

Harry