Evo 2.0.x + exchange connector

Frank Pineau frank at pineaus.com
Fri Nov 19 01:28:57 UTC 2004

So ever since I upgraded to Evolution 2.x on FC2, I have been unable to
synch my Palm m505.  Over the weekend, I did a fresh install of FC3 and
I'm still having the same problem I had on the old system.  When I
manually start gpilotd, I (eventually) get this output when I sync:

> etodoconduit-Message: pre_sync: ToDo Conduit v.0.1.6
> etodoconduit-Message: ToDo Conduit v.0.1.6
> etodoconduit-Message:   Using timezone: /softwarestudio.org/Olson_20011030_5/America/Indianapolis

It just hangs at this point until the Palm times out.  This will happen
on any conduit where it's syncing to Exchange, but not when it's
syncing to something local.

Any suggestions?