Filmaker

Sergio fernandez s.fernandez at albion.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 12:57:09 UTC 2004

Cheers for the help guys.  I guess that this was the case but I thought
I would ask just in case.

On 18 Nov 2004, at 19:05, Red Dragon wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:21:12 -0800, Rob Saul
> <wyrd at triskelion-nova.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Nov 18, 2004, at 5:47 AM, Sergio fernandez wrote:
>>

>>> Hi all does anyone know if Filemaker will run on FC2.  I think
>>> Filemaker server will run on a linux box but I was wondering about
>>> the
>>> filemaker Pro client side.
>>
>> Checking the Filemaker site ( www.filemaker.com ) would suggest the
>> answer is 'no'.  At least not directly.  VMWare is one possible route
>> go if you really need to use Filemake on your Linux system.  Not sure
>> if
>> VMWare runs on FC2.
>>
>> --
>>
> http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=337
>
> try this site. I use wine for allot of win progs that do not yet have
> a linux equal.
>
> --

Sergio Fernandez
Senior Technical Support

Albion - Internet Solutions for Business
Hp Centre of Excellence							www.albion.co.uk
Authorised AppleCentre 							Tel: 020 7550 7550
Business Class ISP								fax: 020 7550 7551
Confidentiality Notice:- This email is intended only for the addressee.
If you have received this email in error you are hereby notified that
any use, copying or dissemination of this communication is prohibited
as it may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Please
telephone us immediately on 020 7550 7550 if you are not the intended
recipient and destroy the original message.