Network Connection Resets (SSH)

Gordon Thagard gordon at eng.fsu.edu
Fri Nov 19 14:48:49 UTC 2004

Hi Frank,

I have experience with that sort of thing at another job using a
Netscreen firewall. It would eventually reset the connection. Here, the
only thing separating me from my servers is a switch so I don't think
this will help me. Thanks though. Simply put:

Fedora Core 2 will not reset connections while Fedora Core 3 will.

Anyone have an idea what this may be?

--
Gordon Thagard, UNIX Systems Administrator

FAMU-FSU College of Engineering
Communications & Multimedia Services
2525 Pottsdammer Street Suite A332-L
Tallahassee, FL 32310-6046