module-init-tools removale?

Raffi Khatchadourian raffi at khatchadourian.com
Fri Nov 19 15:12:17 UTC 2004

Hey John. Thanks for the reply. I, personally, do not need this upgrade,
but for some reason apt-get dist-upgrade does and also wants to remove
the module-init-tools package. I am running a 2.6 kernel. Perhaps there
is some package management issues with FC3 and apt. Has anyone
encountered similiar problems?