tkpppoe - Possible noob question, but direction would be nice.

sean Patzer nt.bert at acsalaska.net
Sat Nov 20 08:19:37 UTC 2004

Okay, I got roaring penguin to compile and it installs. I can then
launch and configure the application. However I cannot manage to get a
successful connection. When I follow the same procedure under Ubuntu, I
have all the luck in the world. tkpppoe compiles, runs and connects.
Does anyone have any leads as to what may be causing the failure to
connect ? If this is not the prefered methodology for connection, what
would the prefer method for FC3 be ?

Thanks in advance,

Sean Patzer, MCSE.