module-init-tools removale?

Raffi Khatchadourian raffi at khatchadourian.com
Sat Nov 20 12:53:10 UTC 2004

Ok. I will keep the module-init-tools package. The state of my system,
since I have upgraded from FC2 to FC3, has been somewhat unstable. I run
apt-get dist-upgrade because the man page on apt states that it is a bit
"smarter" than the normal apt-get upgrade, claiming that it will remove
packages if necessary to resolve conflicts, etc. I do no have an older
modutils rpm on my system, no.