do I need SELinux?

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Sat Nov 20 14:46:27 UTC 2004

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:49:39 -0500, Jim Cornette <fc-cornette at insight.rr.com>
wrote:

>fixfiles relabel comes back with a command not found. I am using up2date
>to get the strict policy and to see if any deps are pulled in which
>include fixfiles

I  have the same issue on the upgraded machine. OTOH, I installed FC3 on a
brand new Compaq yesterday. SELinux seems to be working and happy.

(OT:  BTW, thanks to everyone on this list for posting about sound card
issues.  After struggling with the sound for about an hour, I did one quick
Google and found many people reporting that the ALSA drivers set the volume to
zero on the PCM input (whatever that is).  Turning up the volume enabled
sound.)
--
  Steve