Firefox v. Epiphany

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sat Nov 20 18:01:06 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 18:10, Chris Hewitt wrote:

> I now use FC3 and Firefox but cannot find the Javascript debugger. Am I
> missing something or what do you use in Firefox instead?

It's an extension for Firefox -- it doesn't come with the browser. You
can install it from here:

http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/venkman/

Note: there have been problems installing extensions on Firefox > 1.0PR1
-- I was lucky enough to install it when I was still running 0.9.3 and
it has continued to work through upgrades. If you have difficulties
installing it I'd try searching through the Mozillazine help forums or
even contacting the author -- you may need to manually copy some files
into your Firefox profile. On the other hand it may install perfectly
for you!

Best, Darren