List etiquette question

ghod ghod at rcn.com
Sat Nov 20 19:12:15 UTC 2004

Ed Wilts, RHCE wrote:

> On 11/20/2004 09:58 AM, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
>
>> As a suggestion for the future, please do not post in HTML to this list.
>

> The simplest way to train the HTML users is to ignore any HTML
> posting.  There are so many questions to so many lists that we all
> have to choose which to respond to and which to ignore.  Ignore the
> HTML ones and eventually they'll get the message.
>
>     .../Ed

That's not training that RUDE
I simply made a simple error when tryingto reply on my winBLOWS account
so SUE me, I'm working on fixing a ISP provider error on my unix account

JERK
he said something and I fixed it.. was it that hard to mention it?
I know to post in plain text to the list.. was just using a different system

I'm mean it.. the RUDE arrogant people on this list really need to take
a look at themselves!!!!

I will not help if they top post!
I will not help if they use html
I will not help if they make a typo
I will not help I will only make trouble!

GO GET A LIFE!
if you want to help HELP or shut the FUCK UP!

Ghod