Firefox v. Epiphany

Thomas Zehetbauer thomasz at hostmaster.org
Sat Nov 20 20:52:24 UTC 2004

I used to use Galeon as well, but it was a real pain to wait for an
update whenever a new version of Mozilla was released. I have had a look
at Epiphany but this is still requiring Mozilla and missing most of the
features/settings Galeon, Firefox and Mozilla provide. The only thing I
really miss with Firefox is Galeon's ability to restore the tabs that
were open when the application/system crashed, but maybe there is a
plugin for this?

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Prohibiting cryptography to prevent terrorism is as meaningful as
...prohibiting mumming to prevent bank robbery!