Service Monitoring? FC4 RFE

Thomas Zehetbauer thomasz at hostmaster.org
Sun Nov 21 02:28:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

what software are you guys in here using to monitor (reliability,
failure notification) your services (http, smtp, ftp, ntp, dns,...)?

I have looked at several applications and it seems that nagios is most
advanced and widely deployed. Unfortunately I could not find working rpm
packages for x86_64 or even FC3.

Unless someone comes up with a better application I would like to vote
for Nagios being included in FC4.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.