Can't install FC3 on laptop won't accept CD #2

Steve Watford stevetreo at intnet.net
Sun Nov 21 04:14:31 UTC 2004

I downloaded all the FC3 iso's.  Burned them fine. MD5SUMS check fine on all
disks. Media checks are fine on all CD's.  When starting the install all is
fine thru the initial setup, partitions are formatted and all is fine.  Then
it asks for Disk #2. When it is inserted, program reports incorrect disk .
Can't proceed with the install beyond that point.  I guess I can download
and burn the DVD iso, but has anyone else seen this. All disks pass all
tests, but it won't go on to the second disk.  Computer is a new hp laptop
that has XP preinstalled on it.  I've been using linux since 7.2 and haven't
seen this one before.

Any suggestions?

Steve