Can't install Thunderbird in FC3 - (Newbie)

Richard Ihnatowicz rihn at carolii.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 19:02:06 UTC 2004

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>Hi
>
>. Seems you need to get a
>

>>pair of glasses or play less with ego-shooters (they just damage the
>>brain).
>>
>>Alexander
>>

>considering that he is new to Linux, you might consider not commenting this way
>
>up2date thunderbird or yum install thunderbird should install it from the net.

And I thought it was the drink ... :-)

Actually thunderbird doesn't show up anywhere at all on the system
except from my download, so I'm re-installing  for the fifth time
because something is clearly wrong. I've tried various ways of
partitioning but the thing hangs and only sees the cd drive when it
feels like it, and when it is installed it is very slow to do anything.
Look away for a minute and it's frozen.

I'll struggle on for a day or two then bin it