help

Essam Salamah e.salamah at alahli.com
Mon Nov 22 13:26:07 UTC 2004

I have installed Fedora release 3, but I was not able to update, any
help of how to update?

Best Regards,

Eng. Essam.S.Salamah

MIS Manager, Treasury Division 17th Floor

The National Commercial Bank

P.O. BOX 3555, Jeddah 21481, Saudi Arabia

FAX 00966-2-6464644 ext 3772

Note: This message may contain information that is legally privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and delete it from your system, as dissemination of this communicaion is strictly prohibited. Since the integrity and security of this message cannot be fully guaranteed on the Internet, we strongly advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those solely of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The National Commercial Bank. Although we believe that this e-mail and any attachments are virus-free, the recipient should nevertheless check this e-mail and any attachment for the presence of any viruses. The Bank cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by virus / error transmitted by this e-mail or its attachments.