vmware and kernel build

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 14:07:36 UTC 2004

Just a note on this, we have some odd results with VMWare. We could not
get it to work well even using the release notes, so we thought we would
download the latest version from VMware - turned out to  be the same
build number but a different date to our original file. The new file
installed and worked first time without any extra work suggested in the
release notes. I haven't been able to spare enough time to prove this as
yet.

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram