Can ndiswrapper be included in Fedora????

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Tue Nov 23 21:56:58 UTC 2004

I am forced to use ndiswrapper for a built-in wireless card in my laptop
and almost everyone else I know who runs Fedora on their laptops needs
to use ndiswrapper for wireless as well.  Very few chipsets "just work"
in Fedora.

I know that the drivers can't be included but is there any reason the
ndiswrapper driver isn't included in Fedora????

It would make things a LOT easier for a LOT of people to not have to
re-build it every time the kernel is updated.

Just a thought...

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org