eggcups and g-v-m crashes on login after update

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Nov 24 04:18:22 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 24.11.2004 schrieb Jorge Fábregas um 4:16:

> On Tuesday 23 November 2004 10:24 pm, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> >  A fix package is currently in updates-testing.
>
> Hi Alexander,
>
> How is it that you know about every package on testing? :)
> Are you downloading and testing those constantly? or in the test list?
>
> I'm just curious ;)
>
> Jorge

Hi Jorge,

nothing magic at all :) I am following the fedora-test-list at redhat.com
list where the Red Hat guys post the information when an update package
goes into testing period by being placed into the testing folder below
the updates. But I do not test all of them. Just where I am affected
myself as a user, there I do install the test updates.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 05:17:45 up 4 days, 5 users, load average: 0.51, 0.40, 0.45