updating a internet-less pc

Divided By 0 db0 at otenet.gr
Wed Nov 24 18:42:43 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a simple question. I've set up fedora core 3 and downloaded all
updates through apt-get. Now, I want to convert my girlfriend to linux
(a noble cause) but unfortunately she doesn't have access to the
internet. Is there any way to burn all the apt-get updates into a cdrom
and then use that to update her pc?
I'm pretty certain the updates reside somewhere in my pc, I just don't
know where.
After copying them to her pc, should I just rpm -i them or use apt-get
in some way?

Thanks
--
Money does not bring happiness, but it does repel misery