Tablet PC support

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Wed Nov 24 18:15:52 UTC 2004

Gustavo Seabra wrote:
> Robin Laing wrote:
>
>> Kevin n/a wrote:
>>
>>> The model I speak of in particular is the Toshiba Portégé M200, and I
>>> did Google it. I found a page related to Debian, but I'm more
>>> interested in Fedora Core.
>>>

>> It is interesting that this thread is started and my wife drops this
>> link on my lap.
>>
>> http://www.pegasusamerica.com/
>>

> So what? This seems to be a Window$ only program. I don't get your point.

Simple.  My wife wants one and we use Fedora.  It looks like a device
that scans the location of your stylus movements and captures the
info.   I would try to convince my wife to go to a tablet PC or PDA
depending on what she wants it for.

I did email Pegasus about providing Linux support.  The minute it
takes to fire of an email for a product that I think would be useful,
requesting Linux support is worth it.  May not get anywhere but it
does show an interest.

--
Robin Laing