FC2 and RPM

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Thu Nov 25 00:41:36 UTC 2004

> so where do I find the right stuff for FC2?  The up2date process
> points me to RHN, which appears to be utterly irrelevant to Fedora.

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/
http://freshrpms.net/
http://dries.studentenweb.org/ayo/index.html
http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/
http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/

These are the only 5 repos I use.  I think freshrpms has the xmms-,p3
plugin.  I could be wrong but its found in one of these.  I cna find and
install pretty much anything for Fedora I need.

Make sure to import the gpg keys and follow the instructions for setting
up yum that they have on each site.  Then you can use yum to keep your
system updated and install and remove packages.
--
Mike Ramirez <mike at thexxxhost.com>