Fedora Application Server (JBoxx or Joana, Ant & Tomcat)

Mariano Draghi mdraghi at prosud.com
Thu Nov 25 03:12:49 UTC 2004

Stewart Walker wrote:
> Can any one direct to a rpm or package That works on FC3?
>
> I've been all over and can only find bits and pieces. Started with
> what I thought would work but I'm running into a kinds of problems
> Thanks.

Have you looked at JPackage [ http://www.jpackage.org/ ]
I haven't used it (yet), but I'm planning to move all my java stuff over
JPackage during the weekend. It was mentioned here in the list many
times. It seems that this is the way to go as regards Java under Linux.
Red Hat (and Fedora) are pushing into this direction, and from what I've
read so far, it looks good.

If you search the lists archives, you'll find this topic (with some more
detail) discussed a few times.

Regards,

--
Mariano