TurboTax Deluxe

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Thu Nov 25 16:49:34 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Christopher A. Williams
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 2:10 AM
To: Fedora List
Subject: Re: TurboTax Deluxe

There's also TurboTax for the Web, which is their on-line tax service.
Even though it is not "supported" I have always used this site with Mozilla
to do my taxes. Works just fine.

For what it's worth, I've used TurboTax products for... well... a decade
now?  Hmm... well, I've used them since they came into existence.  I started
using the web-based version several years ago and it is a MUCH better idea.
No need to worry about if your software is the latest.  You don't have to
waste time and drive space installing something you will only use once.
And, for me, the less I have installed on my drive, the better.  It also
costs less AND has the ability to retain all of your tax info online for the
next year's filings.

Good luck!

R/S
Ryan =)