Anybody got FC3 installed on software raid-1 with Grub

José Alexandre Antunes Faria spigaz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 16:46:46 UTC 2004

Hi there,

Well I got it running on fc2, then I updated to fc3 and it still works..

But when I tryed to install fc3 from scratch on another machine it
didn't worked...

It gave some strange error...

So I installed withoud raid and the box works.

Now I'm thinking of trying fc2 and then updating to see if it works
okay...

Good luck,
José Faria