Can't get shockwave viewer to install in FC3

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Thu Nov 25 18:09:55 UTC 2004

First let me say I'm on FC2 and I haven't read the whole thread yet.

I noticed you are asking about shockwave and talking about flash.  Ok
there is a shockwave plugin also but I don't think it was ported to
linux.  After installing the flashplayer plugin not all sites would
work.  adultswim.com (The games) and one company I work with the banner
wouldn't play/load.  But on most sites Flash would work.

What I did to get shockwave to work was install crossover office which
allows you to install the windon't shockwave plug-in.  It helped  Might
need to install that. After installing it both sites work.

http://www.codeweavers.com/site/products/

Crossover office home pages.

Might help if this isn't solved yet.

--