TurboTax Deluxe

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Thu Nov 25 20:25:56 UTC 2004

Maybe I'm being too paranoid in my old age, but I'm of the opinion that this
sort of info should not be stored anyplace but my file cabinets, and the
IRS.  Sure, somebody could break into my place and steal my records with an
eye toward an identity theft.  But the fact that the turbotax site has
thousands of peoples records, making it a thousand times more attractive
taget, and which would be open for the taking with a decent effort by some
cracker scares me excrementless.
It should scare you too.

Well, remember, the storage is optional.  You do not have to use it.

R/S
Ryan